Monday, March 23, 2009

some thoughts on the child pandering notes from perhaps k3vr himself

  • Admirers like Crow et al. I have heard some of you (not Karol) since propagation has better favored your signals coming to me than Karol's own. What I have heard convinces me… that YOU are in violation of Part 97 and that RH should move to at least fine you heavily if not revoke your licenses. If Karol is bad, YOU are worse, if Karol is OK you are despicable. [If Karol is even marginally better than OK, Brian & Co. are SCUM. ~Deciphered.]

Mark KB9RQZ to Brian K3VR & Co. in “Crow et al. let’s make it plain” on ACCOUNTS OF THE KOSHER HAM 16 Nov ‘07

  • Calls himself Delorean and Dloyd Lavies and no doubt many others, believed to be Ham radio operator K3VR by many accounts, [but] this can not be confirmed at this [time]. Those with knowledge of the true id of "Dloyd Lavies" please contact this blogger to aid in reporting this possible sex offender who boasts of having explicit sexual discussions with a 7 year-old not his own child. [~Deciphered.]

Mark KB9RQZ in “WANTED Info on possible child sex offender” on ACCOUNTS OF THE KOSHER HAM 21 Nov ‘07

  • He makes one claim, [then] withdraws it the next minute, all the while raving [that] if I don't [do] things exactly [as he commands] I am going to prison, or not. I truly wish Dloyd Lavies would stop using a 7 year-old boy (who he occasionally insists does not even exist) as a pawn in [a] gay fatal attraction for me. [Deja vu, Mark, above.]

Mark KB9RQZ deciphered in “The Twisted World of Dloyd/Crow Ranting” on ACCOUNTS OF THE KOSHER HAM 23 Nov ‘07

  • 2 people pursued me with the sort of vigor that Dloyd does you: Woger and Crow. [For me: only ‘Psycho’ CROW!]

Lloyd N0VFP to Mark in “The Twisted World of Dloyd/Crow Ranting” on ACCOUNTS OF THE KOSHER HAM 23 Nov ‘07

  • Don't bother trying to name Robeson and Woger. I KNOW what they are up to. I maintain the conviction I have that Dloyd is either Crow or a close associate of Crow…. [~Deciphered.]

Mark KB9RQZ in “Still WANTING Info…” on ACCOUNTS OF THE KOSHER HAM 25 Nov ‘07

No comments: