Wednesday, March 11, 2009

crow takes on kb9rqz

  • I have just received what claims to [be] a message from this guy. I understand he is NECK deep in some problem on 20m out on the west coast. Apparently someone is trying to drag MY name and call into that mess. I’d like some more data. I have never been able to hear Karol (not tried very much) for the QRM. Accurate and hopefully calm info would be welcomed.

Mark KB9RQZ 1st query in “need info…on VE7KFM” on hamisland.net [ß until then promoted by Brian K3VR] 4 Nov ‘07

  • What has been done, is that someone sent Karol, the real Karol it seems, a number of attacks in my name. Karol was polite if a bit strained (something I can understand) in inquiring if I had been duped into attacking him, etc….
    Defending myself from the torrent of abusive and forged posts and emails made in my name is something I feel I have to do.
    The result of ignoring one round of them was the burning down of my home in Illinois. While the perps are mostly caught and in prison, I still haven't managed to collect from the insurance on the old home.
    The same forces, which do include Karol’s foes as well in many cases, are ramping up the same attacks against me here (I have seen the stuff sent to local cops, etc.), making Karol of all things my de facto ally, although not likely my friend….
    Reading the Karol/anti-Karol stuff seems to have given me a few new insights into those stalking me. Indeed the whole affair may have given me a bead on the last of these stalkers for whom I have no ID and may result in another arrest (or may not). This effort to involve me against Karol may perversely have the effect of aiding Karol against HIS foes, but such things happen.

Mark KB9RQZ very cogent 1st comments [~deciphered] in “need info…on VE7KFM” on hamisland.net 4 Nov ‘07

No comments: