Friday, March 20, 2009

rh act lol

  • Today, I was tuning across 20 meters and I came upon a frequency where someone was Saying “QST QST” Visit VE7***.COM over and Over without giving their Call sign. Where is Riley in times like these?
    I turned my beam and definitely noticed that
    the signal was strongest from the South East. [ß FL again?]
    I just listened and recorded without saying a word.
    So, My point is, If you are trying to draw attention to someone that you do NOT like by posting
    [a] Website,
    Why wouldn't you follow the rules and at least give your call sign? [ß Because they’re Criminals, Gordon.]
    Talk about Hypocrites!!
    [
    ß Don’t be shy now, Gordon, expose the Chief Hypocrite: Brian ‘Psycho’ CROW K3VR.]
    I would Love to see Riley step up and make examples of these people that do this stuff!
    [
    ß You’re dreaming!]

Gordon N6WK [no friend of mine] dreaming in technicolour about Riley in his “I am Shocked” on QRZ.com 16 Nov ‘07

No comments: