Sunday, March 15, 2009

more from KB9RQZ

  • I tried leaving the web in 2000. The threats went offline into the real world with email to everyone around till they/he found someone unstable enough to believe an anonymous email and BURN my home, because someone said I was X. My home of those days is a burned-out shell. Those that were getting the harassing [inciting] email are in jail. The [ultimate] perps, who are the same folks now as then, are still at it….
    I thank you for helping to ID the emailer for me. I am comparing notes with Karol and making it clear that I am not attacking him in an email barrage, which he is receiving, trying to provoke him into attacking me in some fashion.
    I am also receiving email from a person or persons trying to convince me that s/he/they are Karol and that Karol is attacking me.
    WRT Karol, I don't know much about his on air actions, since I can't hear him. He is not a big concern one way or the other for me.

Mark KB9RQZ logical but disturbing last comments [~deciphered] in “need info…on VE7KFM” on hamisland.net 7 Nov ‘07

No comments: