Thursday, March 26, 2009

the oither guy lies

  • I actually started to believe the Lies from The Other Guy [K3VR] that is either in PA or FL. I don't think he [K3VR] even knows where he [K3VR] lives. In either case, he [K3VR] needs to notify the FCC where he [K3VR] actually lives….
    I have since discovered that he
    [K3VR]
    Lies to promote his cause….
    I am NOT defending anyone. I am stating facts as they are presented.
    Bobby
    [NA4BH] is spinning a tale, you [N1FM/n1sob] obviously are close behind.
    Yes, I once stated that I didn't like Karol's profanity filled Email, but what I didn't like more was a particular person with a "3" call sign
    [K3VR] trying to play me. He [K3VR] also has
    threatened me numerous times [and] I have the Emails to prove what I claim!
    After further research, it was discovered that he
    [K3VR] was and is Far worse than the Canadian could ever be.
    If you
    [N1FM/n1sob] believe the
    Lies this "3" call sign guy [K3VR] tells, you [N1FM/n1sob] are a bigger fool than I could ever imagine.
    I feel sorry for you
    [N1FM/n1sob] in the end!
    In your Quote,
    Are you referring to the Same "Brian" that constantly attacks people here on QRZ and gets away with it? The same "Brian" that threatens people yet claims to be the victim??
    The Same Brian that CLAIMS to be an FCC informant??
    Please, if so, state WHO he [K3VR] is !
    The same "Brain" that Riley was referring to when he mentioned the problems on 275 at Dayton??
    I am Curious as to WHO this person is. Can you
    [N1FM/n1sob] tell us ?
    If you
    [N1FM/n1sob] are going to "Quote" someone, be sure you [N1FM/n1sob] include the source person.

Gordon N6WK [no friend of mine] appears to have caught the ‘pulling punches’ malady in “3930 Trash” on QRZ.com 26 Nov ‘07

No comments: