Wednesday, March 4, 2009

luke speaks

Karol bothers you people because you allow him to.
We just had a visit by Karol to a forum that I'm a moderator on, and he didn't have to lift a finger to start a big fuss. [On The Island of Misfit Hams—where the fucktards actually FRAUDulently 1st registered ‘as if’ me….]
When you react like this, Karol OWNS you people. Lock, stock, and barrel. The power he wields over you is that which you give him.
He doesn't bother me at all, and apparently, I don't bother him. I even got a mention on his site, but it wasn't in a derogatory manner.
But hey, don't let reason stop you. Karol is more than happy to entertain the mentally challenged people who play into his hands. I find the whole thing extremely entertaining.


Luke AD4MG [neither friend nor enemy] to Brian K3VR and Gerry N1GJT in “bad freq? 14.275” on QRZ.com 21 Oct ’07



Besides, you're only here to stoke the fire. You'll probably spend the next 3 or 4 posts trying to argue with me about this. I call that obsessed. [FYI Luke, they play paddy-cake/take turns posting, so as not to look obsessed, HI.]
He owns you. You can't let it go.


Luke AD4MG laconically addressing Gerry ‘Whacko’ MEL N1GJT in “bad freq? 14.275” on QRZ.com 21 Oct ’07

No comments: