Sunday, March 1, 2009

gordo types

  • I have been to 14.275 a few times.

According to my Beam headings, All the Illegal QRM is coming from the East Coast of the USA.

Ironic that some want to blame it on the Canadian, when in fact Riley Knows darn well WHO is doing the QRMing….

Whether it's from PA or Florida, Most people in the know, do know where it is originating.
Oh yea, Don't have a QSO with anyone on 14.275
or else K3VR will post you on his website as Un-American.... Give me a break !

Gordon N6WK [no friend of mine] in “bad freq? 14.275” on QRZ.com 19 Oct ’07

  • Hmmm, Missing post and Then a PM (No Not from a Mod either) Too Funny !! [Can I guess who? ‘Psycho’ Brian!]

Gordon N6WK [no friend of mine] musing in “bad freq? 14.275” on QRZ.com 20 Oct ’07

  • The QRM I hear on 14.275 is hardly just a quick tune up. It is definitely deliberate, and is coming from The East Coast.

Gordon N6WK [no friend of mine] in “bad freq? 14.275” on QRZ.com 20 Oct ’07

No comments: