Monday, March 16, 2009

nx6d from the island

  • I think so-called do-gooders like K3VR are worse than the Canadian. All these dimbulbs do is draw attention to the person they supposedly are trying to get off the air. I never even heard of the VE7 station until Brian Crow started popping off about the guy on qrz. [ß For 2+ years without ‘the other hand clapping’ even once!]
    I think K3VR has a "leader" complex. He wants to be in charge of something. Leading the quixotic charge against the VE7 station gives the little man his jollies I guess. It's unfortunate that so many people get sucked into that kind of orbit, and so much time and energy is wasted on nothing. I believe that there is a segment of ham operators that have nothing better to do with their lives than bitch about someone else's operating habits.
    Guys like K3VR seem to try to get the newbies all fired up…. That's why I think Brian Crow is a bigger bonehead.

Dave NX6D on “need info…on VE7KFM” originally posted by Mark KB9RQZ on hamisland.net 8 Nov ‘07

No comments: