Monday, February 23, 2009

  • K3VR,
    NO.
    The MAIN problem is right here in the USA. All those Jammers and idiots are the real problem.
    I know you are after KFM as a personal Vendetta, but the truth is
    , your time would be better spent helping to hunt down your fellow hams this side of the border that are creating the QRM and willful interference.
    Now, You'll probably come after me AGAIN for saying this, but
    I have to question anyone that opens a website using someone else's call.
    Oh yeah, please
    do NOT threaten me this time, like the last time….
    BTW, I don't think Riley has the same high opinion of you as YOU claim!!
    So, if you want to make 275 better, start with you and then start listening to your friends and neighbors.
    Once we get all those guys behind bars, we can move on. [ß N.B. ‘Psycho’ Brian CROW K3VR should go 1st.]
    Next, Stop hosting a website using someone else's call sign.
    How would you respond if I hosted a website named K3VR.COM and then just trashed you
    Maybe that is what KFM should consider .... Perhaps.…

Gordon N6WK [no friend of mine] in “Trash on 14.275” on QRZ.com 30 Aug ’07

  • Ok Brian,
    So this is what you want?
    I guess all your
    threatening emails to me are now open to the public too.

    Ladies and gentlemen, Beware.
    Brian Crow will THREATEN you if you say anything against him.
    I have the emails here to prove it!
    At first
    I was lured by his lies and deception which is shown in the email he has quoted, but later, I found that he in fact is the problem.
    Yes, You are a FINE piece of work Brian Crow. And don't you Dare threaten me as you did last time around, then claim, "Oh, I wasn't threatening you, we just have a misunderstanding".

    What an embarrassment to Amateur radio you are Brian Crow!!
    I think Karol is right about you. I have heard
    Even Riley thinks you are a nut case!

Gordon N6WK [no friend of mine] re-learning lessons about ‘Psycho’ in “Trash on 14.275” on QRZ.com 30 Aug ’07

  • Gee, would that be the web page you use with someone else's call?
    What a stand up guy you are !!
    You just be Proud of yourself.
    I have discovered that NO one else is !

Gordon N6WK [no friend of mine] to Brian K3VR after he posted his ‘spoofy’ URL in “Trash on 14.275” on QRZ.com 30 Aug ’07

No comments: