Wednesday, February 11, 2009

fair is fair but fair is not qrz

  • Brian, My point was simple. In light of what Terry said, if you're going to listen on the air and then comment here, do your homework and associate the calls on the air with the opinions here. And as I said in the other thread, you want a fight that I don't care to give you…. In fact your last post is an example to others of what will happen to them if they dare to voice an opinion, even a neutral one. Which is why I started the other thread [Immediately above.] to begin with.… Just be aware that one may agree that a problem exists without agreeing on the solution you have chosen to remedy it. [Emphasis, then in bold, was in the original.]

Charlie AG4YO again trying to be reasonable with Brian ‘Psycho’ CROW K3VR in “Ever Wonder??” on QRZ.com 27 Aug ‘07

  • Actually my advice was to give neither side a "board". My suggestion was that if this argument is to be presented on QRZ.COM we should hear both sides, or no side. The moderators disagree. So be it. Given that, I believe those that read these pages should be aware of who has a dog in this hunt or not and how that effects what is posted here.

Charlie AG4YO remembering his civics class in “Ever Wonder??” on QRZ.com 27 Aug ‘07

No comments: