Thursday, February 26, 2009

emails altered and such

  • The very next time you accuse me of threatening you, or otherwise attempt to defame me, for any reason, or, if any of this crap you spewed tonight is republished in Canada, you will hear from my attorney. [It hereby is republished….]

“Brian C” e-mail to Gordon N6WK 30 Aug ‘07

· Y_A_W_N
Stop squeaking you little mouse. It's not a threat Gordy, I'll sue you for libel and I'll own every thing in your miserable hovel. Trust me.

“Brian C” e-mail to Gordon N6WK [after his simple note to Brian not to threaten or e-mail him again] 30 Aug ‘07

  • I tried to warn you that you were treading on thin ice! Now, your beloved thread has been deleted! From this point on, any emails from you will be forwarded directly to my friend Karol just for your pleasure! Do not ever email me again. If you do I will report it as harassment or stalking! I am a subscriber and you are cheap scum. I will have you tossed off qrz.com and I will post about you every day for your discomfort! You have been warned and the ball is in your court.

Gordon’s purported e-mail to Brian 30 Aug ’07 as recently re-published [as a jpg] by Brian ‘The FRAUDulent CROW’ K3VR

  • I tried to warn you that you were treading on thin Ice! Now, your
    beloved thread has been deleted!
    You did threaten me and you know it. I will NOT stoop to post your
    emails or comments on QRZ or any other place.
    Now, take your vendetta some where else. It is NOT welcome on QRZ.

    Shame on you.
    You are are very disgusting, vindictive individual.
    I actually feel sorry for you.
    Trying to play the role of someone important with the State department
    and the FCC when actually, you are just a little nobody.
    What did the Mob call guys like you ???
    Sorry for you little man.

    >From this point on, any emails from you will be forwarded directly to
    your friend Karol just for your pleasure!

    You must feel proud !

    Do
    NOT email me ever again. If you do, I will report it as harassment or
    stalking !

Gordon’s actual e-mail to Brian K3VR 30 Aug ’07 [compare, contrast & consider Brian’s FRAUD—differences are in red]

No comments: