Thursday, February 5, 2009

censorhsip is truly unamerican

Who appointed K3VR, KZ8O, W4NTI, and the rest of that little group, censors of amateur radio? Don’t like what K1MAN, VE7KFM have to say? Do as Mr. Hollingsworth has said. Use the big knob. You have NO RIGHT to decide if we do, or do not care to listen to the transmission. Or do you feel that most amateurs are not capable of making that decision for themselves? Continuing to jam the transmissions of the said stations only adds fuel to the fire. The jammers/QRM’ers are part of the problem, not part of the solution. I'm betting and counting that Mr. Hollingsworth takes the entire bunch (US amateurs) down. It'll be a good riddance. And Brian K3VR, I feel sure you’re going respond and whine about me not using my call as a login. Fine. I’m following Fred’s rules, not yours. But it seems like anyone who doesn’t agree with YOUR opinion ends up on your silly little website, dedicated to VE7KFM. So I guess you can begin to dedicate a section to Mike95874.


Mike95874 opening salvo in his very effective “Self-appointed, sensors of amateur radio” on QRZ.com 23 Aug ’07

No comments: