Friday, January 16, 2009

om speaking ones peace

  • What is with the Obsession some people have with VE7KFM ?
    I have listened, joined in and come to the conclusion that if All the idiot Jammers and QRMers would leave him alone, this whole ordeal would just go away. So he gets on the air and speaks his piece? So What?
    Who is the wrong one here? The guy that speaks his mind openly or the worm that QRM's and harasses without giving their identity?
    Now
    [while] I don't Agree with EVERYTHING Karol says, I must say I certainly do NOT agree with the low lifes that purposely QRM and harass him. What is Up with that anyway?? …
    It seems the fight is actually between this Brian Crow, K3VR guy and some others against VE7KFM...
    I have seen the recorded info on websites. Not All the harassment is taking place on the air either.

Gordon N6WK [no friend of mine] in “ve7kfm, is he gone?” by Tom ‘The Mule’ NE6AO re-stirring the pot on QRZ.com 23 Jun ‘07

No comments: