Monday, January 26, 2009

  • Brian:
    This is the final e-mail you will receive from me. After being told to stop repeatedly, including offers to settle with your own apology about factually inaccurate statements made about me, you have continued.
    It has now become a police matter, and a report has been filed. I will press charges if it continues. All e-mails are now on file with the police department, and any further comments will be sent as well.
    Your next move is of your own volition. You can stop the threats, and this will proceed no further. I have no interest in pressing charges against you, but your insistence on attempting to threaten me is leaving me no choice.
    I will do what is necessary to protect both myself and my grandmother. This has gone from a Internet disagreement to something that concerns both of us.
    I've put up with enough of this.
    Ed

Ed’s very effective [N.B. Brian’s other targets] last e-mail to Brian 26 Jun ‘07

No comments: