Thursday, January 29, 2009

EH was such a good buddy to crow wasn't he

  • Hi guys,

    I was talking to my friend Karol, VE7KFM, on 14.275, and was jammed.... If you don’t go out and find out who the jammers are, and confiscate their equipment, as I have asked you to do before, I will be asking for a Writ of Mandamus, in Federal Court, in
    Phoenix Arizona, to do the same.

    I thought it would be polite to ask you to do it first. But, you have ignored me. As a citizen of the United States, I have no other recourse than to ask for a Writ of Mandamus ordering you to perform the duties that you do not want to do.

    Not great, but the Federal Judges here are cowboys, and quite sympathetic to issues with bureaucrats in Washington....

Copy of an e-mail to the ‘EnfArcement Boyz’ at the FCC 8 Jul ‘07

No comments: