Sunday, January 11, 2009

k3vr involved in a public fraud?

jeswwald's bio on qrz.com claims that k3vr reported w4nti is an sk

I tend to believe this but others are claiming (on nimbusters.org) that w4nti is alive and therefore k3vr would be guiilty of a public fraud . while I am willing to suspect Crow of many things sucha provable public fraud screwing his own cred is something I belive even Crow is not dumb enough to do

OTOH I would be delighted to be proven wrong on such a thing so it is a win win for me

W4NTI

DANIEL L JESWALD

89 WILDMAN RD

ANNISTON, AL 36201

USA

Lookups: 22508

Email: Login required to view QSL: Silent Key per K3VR

Click for more detail...

QRZ Record: 579420 Login to manage/edit
Lookups: 22508 (22879) Mailing Label...
QRZ Admin: w4nti
Last Update: 2008-11-18 15:42:54
Class: Extra Codes: HAI
Effective: 2003-06-04
Expires: 2013-08-17Apply for a Vanity callsign...
Latitude: 33.682984 (33° 40' 58'' N)
Longitude: -85.858521 (85° 51' 30'' W)
Grid Square: EM73bq
US State: Alabama
US County: Calhoun
Previous: K8BHH
Born: 1946
GMT Offset: -6 hours
ULS Record: 799014 FCC page...
Web Page: http://www.w4nti.com
QSL Info: Silent Key per K3VR
QRZ Admin:

Explore on GridMap

Just call me the Hi-Tech Red Neck. Officially joined the space age by signing up for Satellite Internet, via Hughes. What a improvement. May end up selling my FT-1000 MP. No TVI, much better idiot control than ham radio. You know like just hit DELETE. Can't do that on 20Meters. Well you can say 73 but it just ain't quite the same. hi.

If your interested in my opinions and those of my friends and others that are not so friendly check out my BLOG at http://therealw4nti.blogspot.com/ I had to use this long one because some individuals out there have "stolen" my call and are making fake sites. Just remember if you can put in comments it's my site. Come on in and chat about most anything. Ham Radio, Politics, personalities and idiots.

That will keep it off of QRZ and hopefully make Fred Happy. Speaking of which, ole Fred does a heck of a job doesn't he? I see his point, some of us get a bit crazy slappin each other around.

I've got a FT-1000 MP, training wheel amp, AL-811H, one of the original Mosley TA-33SR tribanders at 50'. Contest, chase DX, slap KFM supporters around a bit on 14.275. Fixing to get another tower up for my VHF/UHF stuff. Going to do some weak signal stuff after several decades off those bands. And guess what? It will be SSB and CW. Yeah that funny beep bop stuff.

More later.

Dan/W4NTI

Last modified: Sat Nov 22 21:27:22 2008

No comments: