Saturday, November 13, 2010

[R]emember that this is the same Tom Whatley the spat out the great "F" bomb tirade last September!
Mr. Crow when you post, please leave out the obsession with Mr. Madera. [ß In a thread about Tom N1FM/n1sob!]



Whitney N3ZV to Brian ‘Obsessed’ CROW K3VR in his “N1FM” on QRZ.com 17 Jan ‘07



· This thread is not about YOU or ME or your half-baked opinions…. I don't care what Tom may or may not have said to whomever. My point was, a complaint does not evidence make. [ß Does that apply to you/yours also?]



Brian ‘Obsessed Psycho’ CROW K3VR’s slap-down of Whitney in his “N1FM” on QRZ.com 17 Jan ‘07



Hopefully, the Canadadians [sic] will take a stand against this threatening blowhard soon. [ß I hope some long-suffering ‘jiggaboo’ in Delray ‘blows you off’, Tom, but for cause.]


Tom WHATLEY N1FM/n1sob, a ‘Semi-Illiterate BULLY COP’ in K3VR’s “N1FM” on QRZ.com 18 Jan ‘07



· Y'know what... you need to get over this unhealthy obsession with Madera.



Dave KE4UWL to Brian ‘Psycho CROW’ K3VR on p.1 already in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 20 Jan ‘07



· Sometimes law enforcement officials feel compelled to act before a breach of the peace occurs. [ß I think this means that we can shoot you/your mental defectives before you/they cause any more mayhem & criminality.]



Brian ‘Sieg Heil CROW’ K3VR’s incitement/GESTAPO tactics in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 21 Jan ‘07



· Brian, I was not clueless and I even explained my actions to you in a PM….
I turned on my HF rig and did hear some of the madness on 275, it’s really crazy.



Joe W1SK called “clueless” by K3VR, chiefly because he posted my URL in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 21 Jan ‘07

No comments: