Sunday, November 7, 2010

N4SVA

Obviously, Riley is a very “fair” administrator: he cautioned the attacker (ND8V now KZ8O) and the attacked (me, N9VTB) equally and with the same broad brush.

To be ‘fair’ to Riley in turn, I don’t know if he held the promised “review” of ND8V’s deliberate interference. But what I DO know, is that he did nothing of consequence to him about it.

More perversely yet, Riley later off-lined MY license application for “review” for something like four months, without telling me why, despite my repeated requests for an explanation.

Riley is not only “fair”, as demonstrated in brief above, but he also is very “efficient”, especially when he needs to be. FYI I received my license just four days after I contacted my Congressman, whom I know personally, about Riley’s slow-moving so-called “review”.

For all of this and more see:

http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/

http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/riley.html

But, I do appreciate you giving me the opportunity to make my point.


Geo. N9VTB’s 6th ever post on ‘QeerZ’ in “VE7KFM on 14.275” on QRZ.com 11 Jan ‘07



Brian K3VR

I think you should let QRZ readers decide for themselves what to read. I also do not appreciate you attempting to dictate to me how I should feel, whose company I should keep and what I should write. Next, you’ll be telling me what to think. Oops, too late! Above all, I will not tolerate your subtly veiled threats.

As to Karol VE7KFM supposedly “bashing” Fred AA7BQ and QRZ, you over-state as usual and for reasons obvious to anyone who can walk and chew gum at the same time.

My previous Bio that you make so much of (the bolding presumably is for a reason) was there for only some two years. Apparently no one except you noticed, HI. Incidentally, my current so-called Bio is an almost exact copy of yours, except that I corrected the URLs which you appear to have gotten “wrong” and worse.

As a first-time poster I won’t thank you for your over-the-top opinion that my neutral post is “garbage”. But I especially don’t appreciate your vicious comments about Karol, my Canadian amateur radio friend and regular correspondent on 14.275 who incidentally stayed at my house several years ago. For what it’s worth and implies Brian, I would never even consider inviting you to visit my wife and me, or for that matter Gabby, my rotweiler dog.

FYI I have NEVER heard Karol threaten Americans with roadside bombs. I have occasionally heard him sign off after being viciously QRM’ed for hours on end, using his “famous formulary” of: on the one hand wishing listeners of good will a “Good Night” and ‘sticks and stones and roadside bombs’ for the QRM’ers on the other hand. IF, but only if the shoe fits, i.e. if the QRM’ers are Americans, then I suppose your charge might barely fit. But, since QRM’ers by definition are criminals, they should be behind bars, unfortunately at taxpayers’ expense. The way I look at it, Karol is just trying to help the rest of us US taxpayers out of a tight situation. But, judging by the amount of time you spend on-air and on the Web, you probably are not working full time if at all. As such, you probably don’t pay taxes and don’t appreciate Karol’s fine legal and fiscal analysis of the situation.

In closing, I have three questions for you, Brian.

Why did you pay money for a URL whose only distinguishing aspect is my friend Karol VE7KFM’s call-sign? Don’t you realize that this is fundamentally fraudulent or at the very least highly improper, call-signs being uniquely licensed? And, why do you frequently pass it and several other of your supposedly anonymous, unattributed and fraudulent spoof URLs off ‘as if’ they were VE7KFM’s?

BTW I just noticed that you are very sloppy and inattentive among other things when quoting others. In the very last line of your post, for example, you stopped short for some reason. The line in the original reads:

N4DIA ‘QeerZ’ Uber-Administrator Brian’s ‘Twin’

Anyone wanting to check the accuracy of this and more, see:

http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/

http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/riley.html


Geo. N9VTB 1st post on ‘QeerZ’ in “14.275 ET AL” on QRZ.com 12 Jan ‘07

No comments: