Friday, November 5, 2010

I was operating a special event station on 14.278. I had been for almost 45 minutes. I was using a 1.5 kw station into a LARGE yagi (believe me, he could hear me). I was talking to children in a KIDS DAY type event. When the "guard dog" came on frequency and SNAPPED. He called those kids every name in the book and me names that wern’t even in the book. I sent recordings to the FCC. Lots-o-good that did. Others berated me for being too close to "his frequency" that wasn’t even in use.

I don’t know what kind of synapse misfire is happening in his brain but there is NO excuse for him except OOPS. I just wish him all the best with his impending TIA.


Brad KC7YRA about Psycho Brian’s “Guard Dog” in “14.275 ET AL” on QRZ.com 8 Jan ‘07



I learned to play the drums with my penis.
They call me clever dick!


Kyle VE6WTF’s ad which Brian ‘Closet Faggot CROW’ K3VR found irresistible [see below] on cannabis.com <9 Jan ‘07



· Lots of jammers on 14.275 -- apparently they hate that Canadian, KKKarol Madera, VE7KFM. I can't blame them really.



Brian ‘KKK’ K3VR hearing Jamming, Hate and strangely condoning it… in “theoretical idea” on QRZ.com 9 Jan ‘07



If you want the TRUTH about what is happening on 14.275 I have a novel idea for you all: CAREFULLY listen to 14.275 ON YOUR RADIO for a day, week or longer and come to your own hopefully defensible conclusions.

For the history of the 14.275 mess see and carefully read:

http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/

http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/riley.html


Geo. N9VTB’s 5th ever post on ‘QeerZ’ in “VE7KFM on 14.275” on QRZ.com 11 Jan ‘07

No comments: