Friday, November 19, 2010

I do understand that there are those who're simply not going to be happy unless they have something to bitch about...
I just wish you guys would let it go.…
This whole thing sounds a *lot* like the whole "Howard Stern has to be gotten off the air" bit... if you don't like it, don't listen to it. It really is that simple.
And don't start on the "he's so anti-american, anti-whatever, he has to be gotten off the air."
If you really believe that, then you have to go after Limbaugh, Hannity, Boortz and the rest of their ilk... go after everybody who says anything that you don't agree with on a radio frequency.



Dave KE4UWL when he still had ‘balls’ in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 25 Jan ‘07



· I think it is a strict, hard and fast amateur rule that QRMing is illegal and poor amatuer practice no matter what the justification.



Heath KE5FRF [no friend of mine] in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 27 Jan ‘07



· Talk over him… that's the order of the day!



Brian ‘FCC Snitch CROW’ K3VR passing “Riley’s Order” to his mental defectives in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 27 Jan ‘07



· I guess I misunderstand part 97. I thought intentional jamming, regardless of the country other stations are in, or what they're saying, was illegal. I stand corrected... if I don't like what someone's saying on the air, it's ok to jam them.
I also wasn't aware that racism was illegal. Frowned upon by polite society, yes, and illegal to use race as a basis to deny someone their rights, but I didn't know it was now illegal to say things that could be considered racist. [ß Dave, you forgot to add: as defined by a Psycho.]
I thank you for clearing up my misunderstandings.



Dave KE4UWL addressing Brian ‘Psycho CROW’ K3VR’s Order of the Day in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 27 Jan ‘07



· I'm not going to argue the points with you... you're obviously a communications attorney [sic], and besides that, your mind's made up.



Dave KE4UWL still trying to reach Brian ‘Psycho CROW’ K3VR’s ‘made up mind’ in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 27 Jan ‘07

No comments: