Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Maybe. How pathetic do you have to be to think you plug your SHORTWAVE RADIO show by using such a clever charade? I mean, more pathetic than having a SHORTWAVE RADIO show.


“Roger” opining about Brian’s “pathetic” ‘smoke & mirrors’ MO in “Liberal Hypocrisy!” 1 Jan ‘07



TO WHO EVER IS POSTING ABOUT KAROL MADERA VE7KFM, I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIM OR YOU FOR THAT MATTER, AND SUGGEST [THAT] IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL FANTASIES ABOUT HIM, PERHAPS YOU SHOULD GO TO QUEER RZ.COM WITH ALL THE OTHER ASSHOLE HAM OPERATORS. PERHAPS THOSE PRICKS ON THERE WILL TALK TO YOU ABOUT HIM.... BUT I DON'T KNOW HIM AND I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HIM OR YOU!!


Todd Daugherty [to Brian CROW K3VR SPAM’ing/posting anonymously] on his N9OGL’s BLOG 3 Jan ‘07



· I started monitoring VE7KFM in December, 2002. [ß Close, Brian, but no cigar! Hate to correct your gross errors, but it was 2005.]
He had teamed up with K1MAN on 14.275 as his co-host. [ß Glenn K1MAN is a HAMereekan egotist par excellance. He hasn’t a ‘co-anything’ in his life, especially with a Canadian!]
I had been listening for a few days when I heard him physically threaten the US Ambassador. [ß How miraculously fortuitous for you and in just a few days, too! BTW Listen AGAIN to the clip and brush up on the meaning of (1) a “threat” and (2) “physical”, Fool!]
I also heard him ask George Zardecki (N9VTB) to ship him a sniper rifle and to mark it as a musical instrument with no commercial value. [ß As his Ambassador and rifle clips evidence, Brian is a Delusional HAMereekan Idiot.]

I called the State Department and two Special Agents interviewed me and took my affidavit back to Washington with them. The Agents were hoping the Canadians would arrest Madera…. [ß Actually, the two Dimmis were “hoping” that the Royal Canadian Mounted Pansies (RCMP) sometimes also called Pussies—as well as your Condi ‘Douchebag’ RICE—would suck them off.]



Brian ‘Psycho CROW’ K3VR keeping HAMereeka safe in “Canadian PEP Power limits” on eHAM.net 7 Jan ‘07

No comments: