Tuesday, October 5, 2010

K3VR:

No disrespect, but you obviously have A LOT of time on your hands. I would call the numerous postings that you have made around the Internet, regarding Baxter, as a complete infatuation with K1MAN.

I'm aware of the legal battle going on amongst the two of you. I have read the legal documents posted on the Internet regarding the legal suit.........Amazing stuff. Life is just too short for these kind of legal headaches, I would think.

This whole situation makes me laugh. Two grown men firing back & forth using verbal, text & now legal barrages to try to be the "winner" of an asinine dispute.........Again, amazing stuff.

I'm PROUD that I'm a 100% CW operator. You will never hear about this kind of crap going on in the CW portions of the bands.

Good luck,

Tom kcØw


Tom KC0W to Brian ‘Infatuated’ K3VR in his “EXPENSIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION” on QRZ.com 4 Feb ‘06



VR:

The rules of the road of QRZ.com are as follows:

No profanity

No obscenities

No personal attacks [ß Observed in the breach by Psycho Brian, for which, see below.]

Glen, K9STH
One of the QRZ.com moderators


Glen K9STH to Brian [after his 1,147 posts] in “EXPENSIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION” on QRZ.com 5 Feb ‘06

No comments: