Saturday, October 23, 2010

It’s simply amazing that those posting against you on QRZ do not hear, what I hear! Or maybe it’s a case of selective hearing? How could anyone (with active brain matter) defend what the misfits (I prefer to call them retards) are doing on 14.275 on a daily basis, is beyond me! How could any freedom loving United States citizen condone the retards attempting to silence your views? Who appointed K3VR in charge of radio censorship in the first place? My guess is he appointed himself. Anyone who chooses to listen, or not, to you should be able to do so without any help from Brian. I’ve got terrible news for K3Vomit Radio and company, the end of his self-appointed role of censor is near.



“Bean Picker” unsolicited e-mail to me titled “K3VomitRadio” 31 Jan ‘07



· Why don't you just go ahead and start up a fan club?



Chas N5PVL after appropriately calling most of the frenetic posters “idiots”, in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 1 Feb ‘07



· He's pissed at me because I think he's obsessed with VE7KFM, and told him so.



David KN4DS about Brian ‘Psycho’ CROW K3VR in “NPRM – Training Wheel Ham” on QRZ.com 1 Feb ‘07



· I have never meant to suggest that Brian has any mental problems…. [ß Many others and I here certainly have.]



Dave KE4UWL after being intimidated/humiliated by Psycho Brian CROW K3VR in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 1 Feb ‘07



· Every time he's gotten on the air lately, I've heard death threats issued by anonymous stations.



Brian ‘Radio COP’ K3VR hearing death threats but curiously doing nothing about them, in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 1 Feb ‘07



· What a bunch of classy people on this thread.

Tom KC0W in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 2 Feb ‘07



· Last night he was complaining (as usual) about being maliciously jammed and something about someone saying nasty things about his mother. Was he hallucinating? [ß That “someone” was you Brian, you Psycho!]



Brian ‘Psycho CROW’ K3VR lying through his teeth, as usual, in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 2 Feb ‘07

No comments: