Tuesday, September 7, 2010

received an e-mail from a "3" station [K3VR] nearby that frequents .275. I was told that I shouldn't talk with a certain VK [actually VE7KFM] station because they were affiliated with K1MAN. Like I gave a crap about their childish run-ins. Then the "3" station indicated that they were having "high level" meetings about this with Riley, but I shouldn't be concerned. I basically wrote it off to "Kiss my a$$" and I'll communicate with any legal amateur in the world. Meanwhile I find one of the .275 gang later operating in the extra portion of 20 meters with general privileges......They need a life!


Greg N3MVF in “The Life of Riley” on eHAM.net 27 Sep ‘03



Pretty funny stuff. Grown men bleating like sheep at each other from the safety of their own homes across an international border. When my kids get out of hand I say girls, girls, and make them take a time out in separate chairs in the kitchen. Do we really want Riley to preside over a couple fruits bitch slapping each other over ham radio?? I'd bet he has more important matters to contend with.
My question, "Who Cares?" [ß It’s obvious after 6+ years—see below & elsewhere—that YOU do, Psycho!]
My next question, "Did anyone really read that blowhard's 10,000 word rant?
For those with a sense of humor, check out:
http://members.fortunecity.com/peggyr/Jokes/Misc/Polak_Jokes.html
Hilarious!!
Brian ‘Girlie-Man’ CROW K3VR posting as GAY1MAN [!] in “The Life of Riley” on eHAM.net 30 Sep ‘03



Suggestions that people attacked by these hooligans of the airwaves should simply high-tail it off to another part of the spectrum where they won't be found for some time are akin to suggesting that one should deal with the problem of bullying by running away and hiding. Sorry I can't agree. Most responsible people in Canada or the United States couldn't either, I suspect.
Bravo to Karol for taking the time to stand and fight for decency and respect.


OUTSIDER in “The Life of Riley” on eHAM.net 30 Sep ‘03



Dear Reader,
Does ND8V occasionally lose it on the air? Yep. Is he likely to grace the cover of QST as 2003's most courteous operator? Nope. Does that mean VE7KFM's whiny tale of woe and QRM is true? Not at all. [ß non sequiturs…]
Karol (VE7KFM) Madera's phone number is [deleted], in case you'd like to call him about the libelous and defamatory article he posted here…. [Note ‘Psycho’s characteristic populist MO and STALKING (the number refers).]


Brian ‘FRAUDulent CROW’ K3VR masquerading as OFFICIALOBSERVER [!] in “The Life of Riley” on eHAM.net 4 Oct ‘03

No comments: