Saturday, September 25, 2010

K3VR….
Since you are so troubled about my HF privileges, let me ask you this - did it ever occur to you that I might have had HF privileges outside of this country and under a different license at some point of time?
And as for the reason I never upgraded here - it is mostly because I am trying to limit myself in jumping into conversations like this one over the air….
Maybe one day I’ll go thru the trouble of showing up on the next local VEC session and getting the upgrade.
That way I can setup a schedule with my buddy, just few minutes ahead of the W1AW schedule and as soon they step on our QSO, I'll file a complaint with the FCC.
And once a year - a petition - just make the things more fun….
Naah...I wouldn’t go that low - enjoy your pissing match with K1MAN and better start thinking who will be the next one - we don’t want to have an empty spot in our hearts! Do we?


Andrey KB1FZA prophetic in “Petition to Deny Renewal to K1MAN” on eHAM.net 23 Jun ‘05



Your petition is a bunch of crap.. I listed my reasons why a number of hams should also lose their license and someone deleted it.…
You lose all credibility with me... I will personally write the FCC and let them know your petition is one sided.. and give them my station logs where I monitored worse case of acting by hams then K1MAN..
Again I do not condone him.. He should be dealt with... But so should a bunch of others...

73 Jerry
N9LYA

Huh.. Communism at its finest.. Just another witch hunt.... By those just as guilty


Jerry N9LYA ‘nailing’ Brian to the cross in his “Petition to Deny Renewal to K1MAN” on eHAM.net 24 Jun ‘05



Brian L. Crow (K3VR) is an educational consultant and an amateur radio operator. He has been repeatedly injured within the context of K1MAN’s transmitted bulletin, on Baxter's website, in Baxter’s AARA newsletter, and in email distributed by Baxter. The FCC has also documented Baxter’s interference to Mr. Crow’s communications. [ß What about your repeated admissions in writing, further below, that you/yours routinely/repeatedly interfere with Karol MADERA VE7KFM? Does that count, Psycho?]

Brian ‘Educational Insultant’ CROW K3VR in his FCC “PETITION TO DENY” as submitted 25 Jul ‘05

No comments: