Monday, May 18, 2009

mod madess conitue you know where

  • 1. Source considered
    2.
    Owner considered (I used to think the owner was an exemplary representative of amateur radio. That was before the personal vendetta surfaced. Truly a major disappointment.)
    3.
    Can't bash all the mods. I know of 2-3 here who are excellent. There is, however, some sort of problem within the ranks.

    I have given consideration to why I would want to continue to be associated with QRZ, and found that
    reconsideration is in order. I believe your suggestion is an excellent one, and I will follow suit.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Moderators: Please consider my request that you remove my account, without prejudice, so that I might have the opportunity to reconsider at some future time my membership with QRZ. I wish to not burn bridges as I depart. I would also respectfully request that my QRZ listing remain as it is for reference by other amateurs.

    Respectfully Submitted,
    Luke Bannister - ad4mg

Luke AD4MG in “Attention Moderators” on QRZ.com 30 Apr ‘08

No comments: