Saturday, May 30, 2009

kb9rqz on the island

  • N1LAF is now spamming the boards over at The Island.
    He is pissed, rightly I suppose, at this post on Todd's Blog.
    I am amused esp. after N1LAF was insisting in this thread on The Island that
    I should ignore attacks against me.
    Well, it seems
    the man can't take his own advice! [ß He’s a hypocrite, like the rest of Brian’s “bait-trolling bastards”.]
    I admit (it is not a noble thing to feel, I fess up) that I am enjoying watching N1LAF's foot pinching on his own advice.

Mark KB9RQZ about Paul N1LAF [one of Brian’s toadies] on his ACCOUNTS OF THE KOSHER HAM 18 May ‘08

  • Island of Misfit Hams Down For a Security Violation
    I do wonder if CROW and Co. posted something there and got the place ToS’ed.
    That is merely speculation, but given that
    the efforts of CROW and Co. to get me banned were unsuccessful,
    I guess
    the place got trashed. [ß Brian’s SOP]

Mark KB9RQZ on his ACCOUNTS OF THE KOSHER HAM 19 May ‘08

No comments: