Tuesday, May 26, 2009

dumb asses

  • I've been listening to the jammer crowd on 14.275 raising hell today as usual. Funny thing though, I haven't heard Karol so just what is it that this crowd is saving us from? Screw trying to get rid of Karol..........when is the FCC going to track these obvious jammers and bring them to justice? So far I've heard the F bomb and the word "bitch" repeated over and over again by these jammers and the FCC is on their side? You have to cuss and violate FCC rules and regulations to keep Karol under control? I can not believe the FCC is allowing this behavior because it serves a greater purpose of silencing one idiot that has some whacked out views of the United States.

    Until these idiots are tracked and stopped, the FCC has no grounds to fine anyone for any offense.

Jerry KC5CSG in “The dumb asses on 14.275 (and I’m not talking about Karol Madera)” on nocodehams.net 11 May ‘08

No comments: