Sunday, May 3, 2009

dub

  • I decided to not buy into the junk they've posted over the years there [QRZ] and directly take them on about their hypocrisy, and hit them where it hurts --
    their license to spew these lies and half-truths about a number of folks….
    I say to those who have just recently seen the light -- welcome to the reality of the situation.
    To others: don't believe so quickly what you read on the Internet.
    Much of what has been posted about me has been at best, a half-truth, and at worst, a complete falsity.
    But take fair warning -- once you take these folks on, it takes nothing short of law enforcement involvement to get them to stop bothering you (I know first hand, unfortunately).

Ed W3DUB/kb3jgu in “The truth about 14.275” on http://www.w3dub.com/14275.html 1st visited by me 18 Apr ’08

No comments: