Wednesday, April 15, 2009

qrz.con don't need no rules

  • I'm going to report you because you were BANNED, you're not supposed to be posting here, now you're going to get your wife banned too! [ß Guilt by association again, ‘Jiggaboo’? Just like the MO of your FRAUDulent puppeteer!]

Ryan N2RJ, Brian’s Deputy Sheriff [posting his FRAUDulent URL] on “14.275 mhz Worse Than CB?” on QRZ.com 27 Feb ‘08

  • Why would I get banned because I let someone you don't like post under my call and supervision? Where is the violation of this site's TOS?
    I can see why my husband had an attitude towards people like you.

Laura KD5EXX’s principled post to Ryan ‘Jiggaboo’ N2RJ in “14.275 mhz Worse Than CB?” on QRZ.com 27 Feb ‘08

  • N2RJ, I don't know who you are but by what my husband has told me about you. Most of it unfavorable. Rest assured this is Laura Materne at the keyboard. If you don't stop harrassing me I'll report YOU to the moderators and see if they deal with you with the same justice they showed my husband, Jerry. [ß You’re dreaming, Laura!]

Laura KD5EXX to Ryan in “14.275 mhz Worse Than CB?” on QRZ.com 27 Feb ‘08

  • Well my husband is my husband. This is me. Is this how you greet returning members? Yes, I let my husband respond to this thread because we have both been listening to that circus on 14.275. I made sure he didn't post anything offensive and he made sure the act was NOT hidden.

    Every post after that is me at the keyboard with my husband watching under his call. He can read, he just can't post. I can hear him laughing from the other room.

    So, nice to be back. Thanks for the warm welcome.
    A welcome that appears to be of QRZ.COM tradition.

Laura KD5EXX commenting about the “moral insanity” at ‘QeerZ’ in “14.275 mhz Worse Than CB?” on QRZ.com 28 Feb ‘08

  • My husband and I both agree what we hear on 14.275 is much worse than anything we have ever heard on channel 19. Karol is one thing but what surprised me the most are the so-called technically inclined becoming children and playing right into his hands. As a female, I know men will do things in the background to get others to do all the dirty work [ß organized by Psycho Brian CROW K3VR]. Karol… is but one man. Believe it or not, most of his speech is protected here but here's the clincher, he isn't in America….

    The hams jamming him are indeed violating FCC rules and regulations and are therefore subject to the FCC's wrath. So, Karol may be crazy but he sure has got a lot of people that are complete idiots doing his work for him.

Laura KD5EXX ~seeing through a glass, darkly, HI, in “14.275 mhz Worse Than CB?” on QRZ.com 28 Feb ‘08

  • Is this guy for real? He's more of a woman than me. I'm jealous now my husband talked so much with you. Is there something I should know? [ß Yes, Laura. Homo-sexuals are patently over-represented in the ‘misfit group’.]

    Laura Materne (the cute jealous wife of a bitter ham)

Laura KD5EXX to Ryan ‘Jiggaboo’ N2RJ in “14.275 mhz Worse Than CB?” on QRZ.com 28 Feb ‘08

  • I know there is a certain amount of anger between this guy and my husband but I have already identified myself to this man as his wife. I have not posted anything to hurt this man's feelings. Why is he so bent of having me banned and why his hatred towards me? Really, I would like to know. I have even asked him to stop going after me based on what my husband has done to him. Still he persists in acting like a school-yard bully and has threatened to have me banned? Why?

    Laura Materne (confused but cute)

    PS. I am one of three that has actually contributed to this post about the actual subject of the post. Too bad
    I had to defend myself for the most part of it from these personal attacks. Moderators please make a note of the people that came in here solely to attack me and have not offered one thought towards what the originator posted as subject. Just because my husband, a person you banned, posted in here showing me how to do it and identified himself as doing so these people have been out for blood with me. Now, you can all keep attacking me or I'll persist. I will not cuss, I will not post anything negative. I will defend myself though. What I will do is give the moderators a good clue as to who the trouble-makers are in here. Keep attacking me.
 

Laura’s last cogent but futile post before she got Banned [Shame!], in “14.275 mhz Worse Than CB?” on QRZ.com 28 Feb ‘08

No comments: