Friday, April 17, 2009

gordo

  • What is up with the unprovoked ATTACKS on me VE7DCW ??
    I think you need to be banned….
    You really should lose your posting rights.
    You bring nothing important to post…
    you troll the forums looking for things you can bait, basically, you are worthless to this place or any other. Shame on You !! Again, You really should be Banned !!!
    You are totally OUT of LINE! …
    You are such a LOSER !!!!! [ß What do you expect from a CB’er, even if Canadian, Gordon?]

Gordon N6WK [no friend] to Gerry ‘Brian’s Loser’ VE7DCW in “14.275 mhz Worse Than CB?” on QRZ.com 2 Mar ‘08

  • I don't care whose friend he is, if he attacks me, I have the right to defend myself. If he is really your friend, perhaps you should mention to him that he should restrain himself from these sort of activities.

Gordon to his new friend ‘Buffoon Bob’ NA4BH about Gerry in “14.275 mhz Worse Than CB?” on QRZ.com 6 Mar ‘08

No comments: