Saturday, April 18, 2009

  • The jammers (albeit illegal) are creative though. I've heard country music, white noise, military marches, even heard the National Anthem once!
    The thing that cracks me up the most is
    the Klown who returns to the same frequency (+/- 3 kHZ) over and over and over again, only to weep and sob that he's being jammed.

Brian ‘Psycho CROW’ K3VR still slurping on Riley’s Dayton swill in “What's 14.275 Mhz all about???” on QRZ.com 10 Mar ‘08

  • The FCC has shown zero interest in those jamming the Canadian's transmissions, and I think I know why…. I doubt very much that any US jury would sanction a US citizen for jamming the dweeb, even if the FCC cared, which, obviously, they do not.

Brian ‘Psycho CROW’ K3VR confirming the obvious in “What's 14.275 Mhz all about???” on QRZ.com 10 Mar ‘08

No comments: