Tuesday, November 25, 2008

more of the same

  • Hi Jon! This is for K3VR! Hey Brian, don't forget to send out felony affidavits to Glen Baxter if he interferes with your experimental beacon!
 
Gerry ‘Whacko’ MEL N1GJT on Jon K1TP’s As The World Turns ~7 Feb ‘06
 
  • He is certainly "CONSUMED" with Glenn. I like his little note about 3 kc.......he sure as hell didn't abide by that with the Kalamazoo Cukoo ND8V in their qso's while Glenn was transmitting. Just like a little kid. He could use some psychiatric help himself.

“Les” on Jon K1TP’s As The World Turns 8 Feb ‘06

  • Jon- ’m not sure who the bigger asshole is anymore, Glen or K3VR. Remind me when I don’t have a life to “play” radio too. I’m still trying to figure out how K3VR… got a grant from PA to fight terrorism when no such grant exists! (My brother-in-law works for a state senator in Harrisburg.) I hope that an emergency needs to use that frequency and all the qrm from all the bullshit parties creates a problem. Maybe then they will all grow up....

“Mike R. ....4 Lander, ex 2 lander” on Jon K1TP’s As The World Turns 8 Feb ‘06

  • It's obvious to most that Crow's mentality is “If I can't have it, no one can.” He is obsessed with "MAN" to the point of having a one track mind. I'm not one of MAN's cronies, but MAN owns Crow, lock, stock, and barrel. Funny.

Jim KE4TEW on Jon K1TP’s As The World Turns 8 Feb ‘06

  • It was hinted that I play favorites posting email, etc... please! I don't post stuff about hams family members that have nothing to do with ham radio...especially 14275/313.... I could write a fricken book on that cast that wouldn't play pretty.... I just try to post a sampling of what people are saying and thinking on current issues.... It's not my purpose to run people into the ground! Life is too short to be a complete prick. I'll leave that to a higher power than me.... [Jon actually means Brian, the American amateur ‘Psycho’: he’s patently a “compleat” prick.]
 

Jon K1TP turning down Brian CROW K3VR’s obscene post about my 80 year-old Mother, on As The World Turns 9 Feb ‘06

  • I am so sick of the BS on 14275 and 14313... it's time for me to do something for this hobby... the wrong hornet's nest has been stirred! A few hams seem to think they own the frequency and have abused it for years... some have already been warned by the FCC but continue to make a mockery of our hobby. It is time for Riley to be flooded with honest reports of who is abusing the rules and regulations of amateur radio. Please start a log of call signs, dates, times, and if you have the capability, record the jamming, harassment, qso's, etc. Please forward your information to me and more importantly, Riley Hollingsworth at the FCC. Enough is enough... let's get rid of the Lids that just don't seem to get it. The Lids that give us all a black eye have to go! If Riley receives enough "honest" information... no need to make anything up, these guys fuck up on a regular basis... something will be done! [ß Jon’s ‘Finest Hour’/Epiphany: “honest reports”… “no need to make anything up”…. Wow, imagine!]

Jon K1TP pissed off/seeing the light, after threats by Brian ‘Psycho’ CROW K3VR & Co., on As The World Turns 18 Feb ‘06

No comments: