Sunday, November 9, 2008

from annymouse (crow perhaps) with love

  • TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

    I am the Publisher of Homesellers catalogue, the FSBO magazine referred to in a comment (since removed) posted by OFFICIALOBSERVER.
    I only have two observations to make on that
    scandalous post.
    Whilst OFFICIALOBSERVER on the one hand took advantage of the anonymity afforded him by this site--which arrangement I seriously question--he on the other hand
    flagrantly disobeyed all bounds of decency and protocol by attempting to reveal personal details, such as a private telephone number of his target.
    This obviously was not inadvertent, but rather a
    naked attempt at intimidation.
    The second point is even more basic than that and relates to
    the fundamental right of the accused to know the identity of and face their accuser, especially in light of such blatant and outrageous lies as those perpetrated in the post by OFFICIALOBSERVER.
    Why do I aver so strongly that OFFICIALOBSERVER is a liar?
    Primarily because
    I know how to read Standard English.
    Secondarily, because
    I knew my columnist (now dead) who was so scurrilously written about in the original article.
    Because
    I also know how "brave" the columnist now doing this scurrilous writing was when my columnist was still alive.
    And finally, because
    I know well my other former columnist, the self-same Karol VE7KFM herein.

PUBLISHER in “The Life of Riley” on eHAM.net 14 Oct ‘03

No comments: