Tuesday, November 11, 2008

more from VE9PMI?

  • As I mentioned in the post prior to the one above...

    I_gave_up_ham_radio. I guess that's why my old call doesn't show up in the database anymore.
    Let me write it again so even the dumbest polak can understand it. I_gave_up_ham_radio.

    I do like to listen though. I mostly gave it up due to horses asses like George and Karol. I understand they are both Polish, but to me that's still no excuse for the
    incredible display of stupidity I've seen displayed here and heard on the air. [Assuming, for the sake of argument: Is “stupidity” illegal?]

    One of the members of the group on 14.275 was good enough to send me an
    audio file with the VE7 station saying "America Deserved 9/11!"

    It was particularly disgusting to hear it repeated
    on tape. [ß OK Lying Bastard(s) Brian/Joe: Lets hear the tape!!!]

    I still say he ought to be horse whipped!

    Joe McGuire
    67 Central Ave
    Grand Bay, Westfield NB E5K 2N1
    Canada
    [Then the entire “The Life of Riley” thread went ‘POOF’….]

Brian K3VR trying to cover up/continuing with his FRAUD posting as VE9PMI in “The Life of Riley” on eHAM.net 14 Oct ‘03

No comments: