Thursday, July 31, 2008

I think I struck a nerve. What exactly do you mean by "full disclosure"? This is a silly hobbyist forum, it isn't a court of law. Get serious will you -- and stop jamming everybody on 14.275. I am an American, and I believe in freedom of speech. It's quite obvious that you do not, which puts your patriotism into doubt. Real Americans are willing to die for our freedoms -- you want to muzzle someone because you can't mount a strong argument against what he has to say. That is despicable. Freedom of speech is almost absolute, and is one of our most cherished freedoms. You and your friends come on frequency and attempt to jam VE7KFM whenever he's on. I have never witnessed a bunch of cowards like you and your friends before. And, I won't put up with it. I will not be bullied.

Bill K3TP’s broadside to Psycho Brian CROW K3VR in “14.275 MHz” on QRZ.com 26 Jul ‘08

No comments: