Friday, July 23, 2010

I don't respond to immature personal attacks by people who parrot the fruitcake's juvenile rhetoric. Welcome to my ignore list, and enjoy your stay. [ß Going “fishing” again so soon, Brian?]


Brian ‘Pot/Kettle/Black’ CROW K3VR looking in a mirror in “14.275 MHz” on QRZ.com 30 Jul ‘08



Wrong. What I wrote is that the FCC regards his transmissions as "harmful interference" under 47CFR97.3(23) and it is impossible to interfere with harmful interference because it has the same status as static. Don't put words in my mouth or try to interpret what I wrote.


Brian ‘Hyperbolic Interpreter’ CROW K3VR to Dave in “14.275 MHz” on QRZ.com 31 Jul ‘08



IC has not done anything because the head of IC Victoria is afraid KFM will sue over IC trying to restrain his freedom of speech. [ß But… but… Glenn K1MAN in Dec ‘05 said Canada has no Freedoms, Brian. Remember?]

Brian ‘Psychic’ CROW K3VR in “14.275 MHz” on QRZ.com 31 Jul ‘08

No comments: