Monday, July 5, 2010

I do my best, quietly, and humbly…. [ß Yeah, right!]
I hope you'll forgive me if I point out that you continue to demonstrate poor judgement [sic] by engaging the Canadian….
Your refusal to cooperate is noted and logged. [ß Ja Wohl! Sieg Heil!]


Brian ‘Radio COP’ K3VR’s hubris and threats to Whitney N3ZV in “Is 14.275 Mhz normal amateur radio?” on QRZ.com 4 Apr ‘08



Gordon Benjamin, N6WK, made several odious deposits which were immediately flushed from the forum. [ß A pity I obviously did not catch all of them, HI. See his posts on 6 Apr ’08 above.] One of Benjamin's remarks even hinted at a dark conspiracy piloted by an administrator of the site. [ß Coprophiliacs of/on ‘QeerZ’, Unite?]


Brian ‘Shit Disturber CROW’ K3VR ‘droppings’ about Gordon’s ‘QeerZ’ posts, on his FRAUDulent site ‘as if mine’ 7 Apr ‘08

No comments: