Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bogdan,The ve7 site doesn't belong to me. [ß LIAR!] I asked a lot [sic] of Polish folks if Karol represented Polish hams and you said no. A lot [sic] of people said no. About a hundred, maybe a few more than a hundred. [ß LIAR!]I forwarded your email to my distribution list of 319 people [ß LIAR!] and what happened next - who knows? [ß LIAR! Liar! Your latex pants are on fire, Brian!]It's on the ve7 website…. Send email to manager@suckK3VRoff.com and ask them to take it off. Unlike Karol, I think they're fair people and they will do what you ask…. [ß LIAR!] I can understand why you don't want to be involved. I don't want to be involved either! [ß LIAR! For ample proof of which, simply read the rest of this page.]

Brian ‘The Fraudulent CROW’ K3VR disingenuously replying to Bogdan’s pitiful Polish plaint 19 Oct ‘06

No comments: