Friday, December 19, 2008

crow again

UWL, I've refrained from commenting on most of your posts because, #1 they have no merit, and #2, I wanted to spare your feelings.

Let me spell something out for you in plain English since you've ignored
several broad hints from others, and because this is the second time you've directed your amateur-pop-psychology in my direction.

A. You haven't heard the subject of this thread,
B. You're not licensed to talk on 20 meters.
C. You've been told
you don't have a dog in this fight.
D. Your complete lack of experience and
knowledge regarding the topic-at-hand are painfully obvious.
E. The State Department
thanked me for my participation and interest. [ß Ergo: Finis America!]
F. RAC
thanked me. [ß Who are they? FYI They’re much less representative than even your incompetents at the ARRL.]
G. FCC
thanked me. [ß Be honest now, Brian. It actually was your Riley, in the Gettysburg bath-house, wasn’t it?]
H. RCMP
thanked me. [ß Brian, was it the Royal Canadian Military Police (sic), or the “Incompetents”, as I call them?]
I. Radio Canada International
thanked me. [ß But what about “RADIO CANADA”, with or w/o the “VE7KFM” Brian?]
J.
Most of the information available about this idiot was amassed, arranged, and presented by me and my team.
K. I'll thank you, if you'll only promise to
shut up and go away.

Your attempts to "weigh-in" while saying absolutely nothing of significance are very tiresome. Someone told you to go check out a thread about building a better rubber-duckie and I REALLY hope you take his advice.

Thank You!

Can I get an Amen?

Brian ‘Psycho CROW’ K3VR’s arrogant ‘smack-down’ of Dave KE4UWL in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 31 Jan ‘07

No comments: